Thursday, November 13, 2014

Allow me to Introduce Ourselves

So this is my first ever blog post. Bear with me as I am not usually one to journal and write often. This is for good reason though, in fact the best of reasons: furthering education and giving back to the community. My name is Biidaaban Reinhardt, I go by Daabii. I am the NMU AISES Student Chapter president, and this blog is the by-product of months of planning to get to where me, and three of the chapter members are currently. Where is that you ask? Orlando, FL for the AISES 2014 National Conference. Coming from Northern Michigan University in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, we are a long way from home. Our student chapter is made up of ten members, and the four of us at the conference are myself, Larry Croschere, Kristina Misegan, and Waylind Willis-Carroll. Each of us will be posting on this page for the next four days, perhaps more, about our adventures for the day. These adventures will mostly be about the workshops we go to and speakers we learn from. We will each have our own writing style, but we will include lots of pictures. A picture is worth 1000 words right? So get ready, the day is winding down and the posts will be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment